1.This marketing program is being run by American Express Banking Corp. (American Express) on www.flipkart.comand American Express Banking Corp. (American Express) on www.flipkart.com
and Flipkart Mobile App (both collectively Platform), which Platform is owned and operated by Flipkart Internet Private Limited (Flipkart,We or Our). It is open to all residents of India holding a valid and current American Express Consumer Charge and Credit Card(Cardholder and Card ). The offer is not applicable on Corporate Cards
2. By participating in this Offer (defined below), Cardholder agree to be bound by:
a. the respective offer terms and conditions below ( T&C); and
gift-voucher) and other relevant documentation including any modifications, alterations orupdates
thereof, that are published on the Website.
c.all applicable terms and conditions of the American Express.
3.The Offer will be valid during the following periods (Offer Period/s):
a.December 31st, 2016 (00:00 Hours) and end on December 31st, 2016 (23:59 Hours)
b.January 1st, 2017 (00:00 Hours) and end on January 2nd, 2017 (23:59 Hours)
4.In terms of this Offer a Cardholder shall be able to avail 10% instant discount on the purchase of GiftCards on the Website.
5.For this Offer to be applicable the minimum cart value must be Rs. 10000.00 and the maximumdiscount that can be availed per Card per Offer Period is Rs. 2 500.00.
6.American Express holds the exclusive right at its sole discretion to refuse or
deny the Offer to any Card. The Card member shall become ineligible to participate in this Of fer if his/her card is cancelled before the expiry of/during the Offer Period.
7. Any taxes or liabilities or charges payable to the Government or any other authority or body, if any,
shall be borne directly by Cardholder and/or billed to the account of the Card member
8.This Offer may be withdrawn or extended at any time at the exclusive discretion of American Express or Flipkart Fashion Sale 3rd- 5th Jan 2017.
9. American Express or Flipkart Fashion Sale 3rd- 5th Jan do not make any commitment to make such similar offers available beyond the Offer Period.
10. The Offer shall be subject to usual force majeure events and on occurrence of such an event, the
Offer may be withdrawn at the discretion of American Express.
11. Any dispute will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Bengaluru only.
12. Nothing expressed or implied in this Offer shall in any way waive or amend
any of the applicable terms and conditions on the Website.
13. Pictures of products shown in the communication sent to the customer either thro
ugh mailers or advertised on Flipkart website, are for representative purpose only and may not bear
a resemblance to the actual products sold by the relevant sellers. Flipkart Fashion Sale 3rd- 5th Jan shall under no circumstances be responsible towards the same.
14. Products offered under this Offer are subject to availability from the respective sellers on the Website and in no circumstances, Flipkart or American Express shall be liable for non-availability of any of the products.
15. Under no circumstance will the Offer/instant discount being offered under this Offer be settled in cash.
16.All government levies like Sales Tax, TDS, any Local Tax, Octroi etc., shall be payable by the Cardholder as applicable at the time the respective Programs were offered.
17.Flipkart Fashion Sale 3rd- 5th Jan reserves the right to modify or change any of the terms and conditions applicable to this program at any time with/without prior notice to the customer.
18. Customers are not bound in any way to participate in this Offer. Any such participation is voluntary and the same is being made purely on a best effort basis.
19. Any query regarding the program will be entertained only till the next 30 days after each Offer Period ends. Post such date, Flipkart or American Express will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding this Offer from any persons.
20. All liability with respect to the products purchased lies with the respective seller and Flipkart or American Express shall not in any way be responsible for the same
21. This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, and the Rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.